Monday, July 12, 2010

GETTING CLOSER!!!

This weekend, I made a little trip to Birmingham to meet some friends.....we had a great time! Friday night we ate at Bottega, a great restaurant and bakery that I have wanted to try for forever. If you ever go to Birmingham, you should try it!! Throughout the night I continued to run into old friends, and enjoyed catching up with them. On my way home, it hit me that I would be leaving in 5 short weeks for Ecuador--woohoo! I guess talking about it with everyone made it more of a reality, and let me tell you...I could not ask for a better reality check!!!!
All along, I have known this is what I am supposed to do... everything has fallen perfectly into place for this to happen, from my Job at CHOA (where this whole idea began) to my two nanny jobs (where I have gotten my funding) and let's not forget the wonderful people down in Ecuador whom I will be working for who have already accepted me as family. There is no doubt the big man is involved in this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment