Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The little things....

Since I last wrote, which.....has been quite a while, I have discovered a few things......

1) Stop Analyzing. I always over analyze. It is a problem, because over-analyzing is just the same as worrying to me.....and worrying, well worrying never gets you anywhere. What do I want for dinner? What do I want to wear to work? WHAT can I do with my life? what do I WANT to do with my life? The questions are endless. And the answers? oh, they can go on forever. By the time you figure out these answers, you waste precious time and energy. A friend once told me....Do what makes YOU happy. It's as simple as that. I am trying to keep that mindset....I like simple.

2) It is all about the little things. I have always had a love for anything that is beautiful, old, or anything that smells good....it is almost funny how an arrangement of fresh flowers can alter my mood...or entire day for that matter. Sometimes I think I will end up working with such things one day....one of my dream jobs? Antique Dealer. Another dream job? Shop Owner. When we went to Paris I thought I was in heaven. It was one thing after another, for 2 days straight. Back in Atlanta, I have found a few little things that make me very happy.

url.jpg


My new candle. Cire Trudon is the oldest candle maker in Paris, the history behind the company is as delicious as the smell.


fl_bakedgoods.png


This Weekend we went to New York City. The cupcakes at Magnolia Bakery were amazing. A little sugar is always good for the soul!


No comments:

Post a Comment